Monday, March 9, 2009

Day ... is it seven?

OK, my DVD showed up a few days ago. But I'm a lame-o, so today was the first time I did it.

For a while my excuse was a lack of space. We just got a new sofa and ottoman in front of our television, and they eat up a lot of space. So much space that I have to modify Wii fit a lot. Basically, I'm good as long as I'm on the Wii fit board, but anything that involve lying down on the ground is out of the question.

Then the light bulb went off!!! (It took a while because a lack of blood flow to the brain.)

I could workout using my desktop. In my study. Which has so much open floor space that my daughter constantly commandeers it for dancing around to her iPod. ZOMG!!1!!!

So. Here I am before.


Here I am after.


Please note the pink face.




And say goodbye to those batwings.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post dear, as always. Now if I could just get over my fear of the Shred.....

    ReplyDelete